1. North Korea stages a Gangnam style demonstration with one million people that can be seen from space.
2. The Fiscal Cliff will be followed by a Cliff Huxtable, where politicians will have to wear ugly sweaters and rhapsodize about pudding.
3. It will be revealed that Apple’s gorilla glass is made by real gorillas.
4. To continue expansion, Facebook will reach an agreement with Ancestry.com to begin creating accounts for dead relatives. Instagram will add an oil painting filter.
5. Amazon will offer a rare collection of Philip K. Dick’s laundry and grocery lists on Kindle Fire only. The lists will be turned into movies. “Rye Bread And Cheese” will win an Oscar for special effects.
6. California will allow drivers to text, but only to really attractive people.
7. Texas will allow drivers to text but only if they use their handgun as a stylus.
8. Washington state will legalize marijuana. Wait, didn’t they already do that? Oh man…
9. J.K. Rowling will release a surprise book “Harry Potter Magically Pays Off His Student Loans.”
10. An asteroid will collide with earth but not before explaining it got the Mayan calendar wrong.
Copyright 2012 DJ Cline All rights reserved.